currentprojects
herculestrailer2-00030.jpg

About Dwayne

Who: Dwayne Douglas "The Rock" Johnson
Born: May 2, 1972
Age: 41
From: Hayward, CA & Miami, FL
Profession: Actor (99-Present) Recent films include: G.I. Joe 2, Pain & Gain, Fast Five, Faster, The Other guys, The Game Plan, and The Rundown
Previous Career: Wrestler (2011-13) & (96-04); WWF/WWE World Heavyweight Champion (8),  IC Title (2), Tag team Title (5)
Information: Bio | Wrestling profile
Photos: Early life | Family

Where is Dwayne?
In Australia filming San Andreas scheduled to be released in 2015
Features
Dwayne’s Official Sites

Upcoming Events

Join 241 other subscribers

Dwayne Johnson’s Twitter
Hercules Trailer
Fan of The Month

Congratulations Martha you are our April DJ fan of the month!

apr14idjorgfan

Location: Puerto Rico

Reason you are a fan:
I’ve been born and raised in a family who loves wrestling. I’ve been Dwayne’s fan since the first day I saw him in WWE and I’m proud to say that I’ve been follow his career all this years. I have his movies, his magazines, even his toys figurines. I really loved the way he is and how successful he build his life. My respect for this great man.

Apply now (OPEN)| See Past Dwayne Fans

Polls

What was your favorite Dwayne Johnson movie in 2013?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
News Categories
Donate
Please consider donating to help keep the site up and running with news, photos, hosting, layouts and of course plenty of Dwayne. Your donations are very much appreciated!
AD
DJ Instagram
Random Dwayne Quote

I get me and my guys, we’re gonna hunt them down, we’re gonna track them, we’re gonna bring their asses in, we’re gonna whip their asses. Not necessarily in that order.

Dwayne on TV
Dwayne Supports
Link Us
http://www.impeccabledwaynejohnson.org/images/button03%5B1%5D.GIF http://www.impeccabledwaynejohnson.org/images/button02%5B1%5D.GIF
IDJ.ORG Stats
: Firefox 1024x768
Layout:
Dax Studios
Version:
Authentic
Disclaimer:
We Are Not Dwayne Johnson all images, content, and graphics are credited to their respective owners. No Copyright infringement intended
See our disclaimer policy

eXTReMe Tracker
Pain and Gain 4/24 and 4/25 set photos added

Added over 80+ photos of Dwayne back on set filming Pain and Gain on April 24th and 25th to the galleries

April 24th

Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, and Anthony Mackie throw on their 90′s duds and hop into a red Dodge sports car as they film a scene for ‘Pain and Gain.’.

April 25th

The cast and crew of ?Pain and Gain? got busy on set in Miami, Florida on April 25, 2012. Actor Dwayne Johnson filmed a scene where he looked to be grilling a body part. He also took a ride in a convertible with a lovely blond actress

Share:

Similar Posts:

Comments
  • Camy Camy
    Twitter: CamyC
    April 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I’m glad I can’t smell what he was cooking that day! lol
    Those pics are great! It feels like we’re on the set with them!! Cute

• L.H. L.H. April 26, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I feel like I’m already watching the movie

• Cameron Cameron April 26, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I read this excellent three part article that laid out the true story behind this movie. NO WAY does this movie get a PG-13 if they show everything. The crimes involved here are unbelievably brutal and bloody. I’ve got a tough tummy, and I felt sick reading that stuff.

• Nette Nette
      Twitter: impeccabledj
      April 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM

@Cameron: would you mind sharing where u read article

• Cameron Cameron April 27, 2012 at 4:38 PM

@Nette: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/1999-12-23/news/pain-gain/ That is part one. The links for part 2 and 3 are in the article. It’s a LONG read, but it’s worth it.

• Nette Nette
      Twitter: impeccabledj
      April 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

@Cameron: wow finally read it and i know what you mean and to think dwayne is gonna play adrian doorbal he has the most gruesome parts!

• Liza Brasil Liza Brasil
    Twitter: SAO FRANCISCO DO SUL
    May 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Beautiful pictures! On what is this movie? Question

• Leave your comments -
    Commenting Rules
    • English Please
    • No double posting unless you are replying to another comment. Double posts will be deleted
    • No bad language
    • No bashing

Click to Insert Smiley

SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyDanceClapJumpHandshakeHigh FiveHug LeftHug RightKiss BlowKissingByeGo AwayCall MeOn the PhoneSecretMeetingWavingStopTime OutTalk to the HandLoserLyingDOH!Fingers CrossedWaitingSuspenseTremblePrayWorshipStarvingEatVictoryCurseAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeletonBunnyCatCat 2ChickChickenChicken 2CowCow 2DogDog 2DuckGoatHippoKoalaLionMonkeyMonkey 2MousePandaPigPig 2SheepSheep 2ReindeerSnailTigerTurtleBeerDrinkLiquorCoffeeCakePizzaWatermelonBowlPlateCanFemaleMaleHeartBroken HeartRoseDead RosePeaceYin YangUS FlagMoonStarSunCloudyRainThunderUmbrellaRainbowMusic NoteAirplaneCarIslandAnnouncebrbMailCellPhoneCameraFilmTVClockLampSearchCoinsComputerConsolePresentSoccerCloverPumpkinBombHammerKnifeHandcuffsPillPoopCigarette

footer