Added an old photoshoot from 2013 when Dwayne was filming TNT’s The Hero.
With the action-packed San Andreas hitting movie theaters on Friday, May 29th, VIBE is giving its West Coast readers a chance to attend the world premiere in Hollywood, California.
Starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario and more, the red-carpeted screening is set to go down on Tuesday, May 26th at the TCL Chinese Theatre. Three (3) VIBE followers will get to catch it with a friend or loved one.
To all our fans and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Drumroll please…………Congrats to Phyliss B. you are the winner of the Hercules Fitness Blu Ray Pack Giveaway!!!
The Contest has been extended to November 10th. Only 2 days left enter to win now:
- HERCULES Blu-ray + Digital Combo Pack – includes both the theatrical version of the film, as well as an extended cut (in 2D only).
- The Art & Making of Hercules Hardcover – With more than 200 photos and drawings, the official full-color illustrated companion book to Hercules, the live-action adventure tentpole film from MGM/Paramount starring Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, directed by Brett Ratner, based on the bestselling graphic novel
- HERCULES Gym bag w/Printed Hercules Towel
- HERCULES Hard Plastic water bottle
- HERCULES Hand weight
- HERCULES iPhone Stereo In-Ear Earphones w/ Remote Volume Control and MIC
– See more and enter at: http://www.impeccabledwaynejohnson.org/hercules-blu-ray-fitness-pack-giveaway/
In promotion of the HERCULES debut on Blu-ray Combo Pack, Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack and DVD November 4, 2014 from Paramount Home Media Distribution IDJ.org is hosting a Hercules Blu Ray Fitness Pack Giveaway here on the site.
The contest dates are from November 3, 2014 to November 9, 2014. For full details on prizes, entry, and rules please visit the Hercules Blu Ray Fitness Pack Giveaway page.
We will no longer have a fan of the month at Impeccable Dwayne Johnson.org. Thanks to all the fans who applied and were featured.
Ronda Rousey got her ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to The Rock answered. The Rock accepted the challenge and nominated Channing Tatum, Mark Wahlberg and Brad Slater! Check out the video below:
More information about ALS and the reason behind the ice bucket challenge:
With only about half of the general public knowledgeable about amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, the Ice Bucket Challenge is making a profound difference. Since July 29, The Association has welcomed more than 70,000 new donors to the cause.
In the last two weeks, the Ice Bucket Challenge has quite literally “soaked” the nation. Everyone from Ethel Kennedy to Justin Timberlake has poured a bucket of ice water over his or her head and challenged others do the same or make a donation to fight ALS within twenty-four hours.